Our expertise in out of town retail is second to none. With over twenty years’ experience, we punch well above our weight and have an impressive track record. We deal primarily with the acquisition, development, letting and sale of individual retail units, retail parks and mixed-use schemes.
When we started, we acted predominately for two leading DIY and electrical retailers – B&Q and Comet – but for many years now we have also acted for dedicated property and investment companies. In addition, we act for small to medium sized private companies involved in the development and letting of local shopping centres and retail schemes in existing high street locations.
Examples of the variety of our work:
- Sale and leaseback of distribution warehouse
- Sale of portfolio of investment properties
- Acquisition of freehold retail park investment property
- Sale of hotel business
- Sale of investment property company
- Development and letting of community shopping centre and offices